» version 22.214.171.1243 - posted on 2017-03-21
1. You can now enable two-dimensional coding (MR) separately during fax transmission and reception. This can accelerate the reception and transmission of black-and-white faxes, but significant line noise can lead to greater than regular fax distortions compared with one-dimensional coding (MH).
» version 126.96.36.1991 - posted on 2016-11-02
1. Added the support of speech recognition modules. This capability can be used in remote control scripts for performing specific actions depending on recognized words. The feature requires Windows Vista or a newer OS with Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 installed.
» version 188.8.131.524 - posted on 2013-03-06
1. Fixed a bug in the implementation of the T.38 protocol that led to consistent degradation of the quality of received fax messages when using certain types of VoIP servers.
2. Fax reception didn't work if Cisco CallManager was used. Fixed.
3. Fixed a number of minor bugs.